I am a fully-qualified, CRB/DBS-checked mathematics teacher providing:
- live online maths tuition across the UK and internationally
- local face-to-face maths tuition in the Perranporth, Cornwall area
I have been teaching and tutoring maths since 1999 and have helped hundreds of students to improve their understanding of mathematics and, as a result, their confidence, grades and employability.
I’m happy to assist with any GCSE, IGCSE, AS, A2 or Further Maths enquiry as well as the International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) and International Advanced Levels (IAL).
I can also help with the mathematical content in most undergraduate degrees.
– Are you just about to start your new course and need some extra preparation?
– Or, now that you’ve started, is the class moving too quickly for you?
– Perhaps you have to resit a module and would like a few revision tips from an examiner?
– Maybe you just need someone to explain things a little more clearly?
Whatever your situation – I can help!
Please get in touch and let me know your requirements.
Send me a message
When sending a message to enquire about private maths tuition, please include details about:
- Who the tuition is for
- Your contact details
- The level of tuition required (GCSE/IGCSE, AS/A2, IB, etc.)
- Whether you are looking for face-to-face or online tuition
- Any other relevant information
Please note that there is no discount or penalty for choosing online tuition over face-to-face tuition as I consider both methods to be equally effective. However, a travel surcharge may be required for face-to-face tuition, depending on your location.
Please note that there will also be an additional charge if you wish to use PayPal.
My standard mathematics tuition rates are as follows:
|Tuition Level||Standard Rates (excluding travel)|
|Up to GCSE (Y7 – 9)||£70 p/h (£74 via PayPal)|
|GCSE / IGCSE (Y10 – 11)||£70 p/h (£74 via PayPal)|
|AS / A2 / CIE / IB (Y12 – 13)||£70 p/h (£74 via PayPal)|
|Undergraduate Degree||£75 p/h (£80 via PayPal)|
|Everything Else||Quotes based on your requirements|
Thinking about trying online mathematics tuition?
As well as being a flexible and effective way of delivering mathematics tutorials, I find there is no difference in progress or achievement between my face-to-face and online students and many of them are so used to working and communicating online already that they actually prefer being taught this way.
You can see some of the results my clients have achieved and what they think about my online maths tuition service by visiting my Testimonials page.